Thursday 7 June 2012

Untitled

So how's everyone been? I've been having some pretty bad days recently. But I'm trying hard not to let it affect my mood. Seriously hate it when adults practically yell their heads off at you without giving you a chance to explain. And when you tell them, they either think you're talking back, or, just be totally unreasonable. And I hate how sometimes my parents have zero trust in me. What? Like I'm not trustworthy? Like sometimes, you get so angry, you tear up and get your eyes all red and swollen and then you'll feel so sleepy for the rest of the day. Am I the only one feeling this way??

When shit happens, I know I've got these bunch of really lovely people behind me. Just being around them sometimes takes my mind off the things that's really bothering me. And I thank God so much for having these people in my life. They've been such a dear to me.

Anyway, yesterday was Jing Hui's birthday but everyone didn't have time to celebrate with her yesterday and today, we're going for dinner tmr! I hope everything would turn out well, cos I'm so excited! I need to watch what I eat tmr, not too much grilled food or my voice will suffer! I'm singing this Sunday and worship practice is on Saturday..gonna do a duet with Kester again, and the last time I had a part to myself was....uhm..not very good. Maybe I was too nervous but, it still was bad okayyy.

YESS. So I'm praying hard I won't mess up this Sunday! ); Though I'm secretly excited though. Kester's always so encouraging when he's paired wimme. I'm somehow afraid that I'll ruin his reputation though. :/

Ohmannn, and looking at the song that I have to sing, I HAVE NEVER HEARD IT BEFORE BTW, I'm so afraid I'll mess up again. );

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment