Friday 8 June 2012

Happy Birthday Jing Hui!

Today, I had prolly one of the greatest day so far this week. (: Had some really bad days but today, an outing with all of my girls just made me feel so much better and so much more blessed. (':

Had a mundane morning and met up with the girls at Farrer Park at 5. But I volunteered to get the cake and thus I had to go early. Met up with Cheryl Lim at Serangoon and bounced to and fro from the various bakeries to get the cake. We almost got a durian cake! But in the end we got a pink strawberry cake for the birthday girl although all the other chocolate cakes looked goooood. (;

Before I saw CL, there was this guy walking his dog in Serangoon Central and OHMIGAWD, it was a big fluffy dog! I do mean big, and the fur was like, it made the dog look twice the size! That fluffy! And cos it was so black, I didn't have the chance to see its face. Only the pink tongue sticking out!

Bought the cake, and headed down to FP to meet the girls. Had Astons for dinner. The food was yumz. I had a Hickory BBQ Chicken with fries and salad as side dishes. YUMMZ. After dinner, we started to talk about stupid things. I like tonight. Enough of words, let le pictures do the talking. (;

My dinner- Hickory BBQ Chicken with salad & fries for sides. YUMMZ.

Ze cakee

Birthday girl. (':

<3

Pretty fountain.


Tonight was good. Gonna wake up early tmr for bible studies and worship practice afterwards.


I'm gonna try and be more positive from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment