Friday 25 May 2012

3 Days!

Oooh, 62 page views. O.o Anyone out thereee? Hellooooooooo........? -waves hi-

Meep, its 3 days to O's and I can't wait for it to be Over. (get it? O's, OVER? No....? Oh wells.) We had 4hours of chinese straight today. So I basically just helped to clean the classroom and then off to chinese. Urgh srsly feel so sianjipua looking at all those alien words. Yet I still don't nervous. I just wanna rip the paper so that I will never have to see those words again! But if only life would be so easy. Urgh.

But on the bright side, its nice to know I scored a EMB3 < 11. (: Can't remember if its for prelims or CTs but..its kinda assuring to know that my hardwork has paid off. ^^v

I can't wait for Monday afternoon although I hope I won't be leaving the exam hall in tears! The girls has planned a trip to Seoul Garden for buffet after the paper and I hope I'll be able to join them! Seems like I am hardly there for any group outings this year cos I'm always choosing studies over friends or I'm stuck in bed, sick. Sucks, really. I know that studies should come first and all, but it really sucks to know how much fun your friends are having while you're at home buried in a pile of work. Thanks Twitter. -_-

Went to lunch with the clique and we were talking about what we're doing at home most of the times and I told them how I hardly watch the TV nowadays. Its always bathe > nap > dinner > study > sleep. Practically facing the walls of my study room everyday and the only time I get to watch the TV is during dinner. :/ sad life, I suppose.

Oh well, hope everything is going smoothly for you guys. And on a completely unrelated note, I CAN'T BLOODY WAIT TO GET MY PANTS! Finally I feel so relieved after making payment! Almost had the thought that I was gonna piss them off! Now that the money's been paid, I'm sitting around patiently just waiting to get my hands on my pants. (uhm, its not what you think..)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment