Tuesday 22 May 2012

Countdown!

ITS TUESDAYYY!
Officially 6 more days to the big O's. Nervous anyone? Anyone?? I have 48 people viewing my blog! Its a pathetic number if I was referring to a story I just wrote. But since I hadn't told anyone 'cept GT, erm...I came up with this conclusion: I AM GETTING STALKED!

Nah. Joking. I have nothing to hide anyway. Just came to this space to say Hi. So...hi stalker! *waves*

Oh yeahhh, noobie me itsn't really familiar with orderings online. So I'm currently waiting patiently-or trying to-for le pants! Can't believe I can actually fret over something like this! Oh manzxc, what has studying done to me. :/ ever since this year started, I've been trying to study dilligently everyday! Thus, I no longer have the time to go out to shop and spend time with my friends.

I have not been to a single flea this year, have watched less than 10 movies so far, and didn't even leave the house to shop for my CNY clothings! SOO, I've been relying on online shops to get my clothes and stuff. Yep. This had better be worth it!














For now, this is all I wanna do.

No comments:

Post a Comment