Saturday 13 April 2013

Update:

Hello! Oh man i just realised how screwed i am. School is starting in 2 frickin days and i am completely unprepared. I haven't changed my ezlink card to the tertiary ones, my bag is still undecided. AAND first lesson of the day would be pe and guess what? I have no idea what to wear for my pe kit and i have no sport shoes. I still need to get some stationary and lecture pads and all that. Yet what am i doing now?? Blogging in front of my laptop about how lazy i am and what a superb procrastinator i am too. -.- I would just love to give myself a middle finger if it helps.... maybe i really should start doing something about this huh... ):

But i just refuse to leave my room. Like literally. Everyday i'm just holed up in my room and flat on the bed. Reading, using my phone, basically just wasting my day away.

KAY SCREW THIS, I'm just rummage thru my bookshelf and see what i can find. And also my shoe cupboard and wardrobe. Hopefully i can fit into le sister's sport shoe and find something for my pe kit. (:



(Ugh who am i kidding...i just suck okay)



In case you missed our faces, taken when we were celebrating gt and hay's birthday.
How am i going to survive the next 4yrs without them sigh
):

No comments:

Post a Comment