Tuesday 11 June 2013

Update:

Hi!! Its been slightly over 2 months since I last visited this space. Shows how busy my new school life has made me. ): (nah I kid, I don't really think I am that busy lol,)

Anyway, in a blink of an eye, I am already having my term break! Its really shocking to see how quick time passed and before I know it, (hopefully) I would be officially Year 1! Poly life is really different from secondary school and it can be really difficult to go to school without seeing the class I have been seeing for the past 4 years of my life. I remember sometimes I will see my friends for 6 days per week, sometimes literally everyday.

Not saying that my poly friends are shit and my poly class sux, I love them all too. PF1322 is a really entertaining class and my clique, the Jags/Jaguars (named by Morris) are probably the best friends I can ever ask for. The Jags are always so supportive of me, and did I mention I am in the same class as my a girl from my primary school?? Yup. But at times I really miss the girls from ZH, 4N1, my juniors.... (sigh.)

Before I get carried away with all these negativity, let me post some pictures!

^ mothuplucking laptop refused to load my photos I don't even know why. *bitchy jy has appeared*

So, without the presence of pictures, I am unable to show my poly friends and what I have been doing with my life thus far. Here's a suggestion: Why not start following my on Instagram/Twitter? (; its @halfeatenjelly for both. (Free imaginary candy/hugs will be given out!)

xoxo,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment