Monday 19 November 2012

#friends #food #fun

Yesterday was Mr Tham's solemnisation. Being one of the teachers i really admire and look up to, friends (R.O.A), clique decided to go to his big day. Went after church, met up with le twinz to get him a card and met up with the rest of the group later on.

Mr Tham's really sweet because after they said all the "I Dos", he sang a song to his wife, which was really sweet. Could see he was nervous but, it was cool. The hotel was damn high-class too. :O after the solemnisation ended, went to clarke quay to meet Rachel and Gek Ting for dinner.

Had initially decided on a sushi buffet but it was a bloody $31.00++ -_-. Hell to the no would i spend that much on a meal. I mean, it is an all you can eat buffet but there's no way i can eat up to over $31.00! So we walked around and decided on something else instead. But it was all good in the end.

After a filled tummy, decided to walk by the river (which is bloody nice btw,) and I got fascinated by all the lights. Took photos, and we went down to the pub areas too. The pubs had really nice and bright lighting and some shops had tables outside with little candles in candle holders for people to dine there. So pretty. Prolly sound like a kid right now but thats only because I haven't been to such places before! And I finally know how shisha (did i spell it right?) smells like. Didn't know that was shisha till Aloy told us.
"Can you smell that sweet fruity smell?"
"Yeah, is someone eating sweets?"
"No lah that's shisha. See those pipe thingy?"

OHH so thats shisha.

Took more photos of the lights and decos and there was a little stall that sells masks and jewellry. The masks were the ones that caught my eye. They were so pretty I wish i could take a photo of it. But photography wasn't allowed so....

It was really nice to spend a sunday night with the people I love and not receving any "Where are you now?" or "What time are you coming home?" messages and phonecalls from ze parents really made it even better. I know that I have a curfew and its really not safe for a tiny person like me to be walking around cos its not safe. So i try not to come home after 11. AND i texted le momz when I was on my way home. (: #responsible. Now that everyone's working and there's no more school, its really difficult to meet up with friends. Even with whatsapp and instant messaging, its not quite the same anymore.

All in all, it was a really nice night. (':
(/^o^)/




So nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment