Thursday 29 November 2012

CAAAAMP!

Judging from the title, you'd be dumb to not know that this post is entirely on a camp that i just got back from, say...2 days ago? Yeap. It was le GB camp! Being in the GB, i've had to attend camps EVERY YEAR without fail or my promotion would be delayed. Thank God i'm already staff sergeant (HEH) and this camp was say, 10% optional for me but since its the last camp i'm gonna attend with my batch, why not go for it? So yeah I was whining, and contemplating to sprain my ankle on purpose the day/night before camp because it was reallyyyyyy sian. Sian until cannot sian. But i still woke up the next day at 6.30am and dutifully put on my uniform and grabbed my camp bags and reported to campsite (church) at 7.45am SHARP. -____-

The camp went better than i expected it to be because most of the time, we-the sec4s-were doing our own thing cos the officers were always busy with the juniors. And by that, I also mean the sec3s. Soo, while they were doing things like DRILLS, we were slacking around like a boss, drinking cold water while they were standing under the sun AFTER A HIKE. >:D We didn't have any meal duties so that means no rushing during meal times to cleanup afterward, or rush down from any activities to prepare the food and have our mealtime reduced. (I'm a really slow eater....) AND we didn't have to squeeze and rush like mad dogs during bathing time cos we get to bathe later! Although suffered the aftermath of wind + cold water.... but yeah, really enjoyed my time this year. Perks of being a senior. Nyeheheh.
Day1: Touch Rugby. Glaring sun, thus the pose. (CLARE Y SO CUTE)
 
Day1(night): Teambuilding. What I'm holding actually has an egg in it. Dropped if from 4th floor and NO CRACKS. Team spirit: PASS
 
 

Day2: Just got back from hike (:

 Yup. Summary of my first 2days with the pics i really liked. (: nothing much on 3rd day though. Gonna attend another camp on friday! Its twinneh's church camp. Got a feeling I'll be dead tired by the end of this week...but oh wells, its the holidays! I should do myself some justice! Play hard, work hard. Right..?

No comments:

Post a Comment