Monday 5 May 2014

Hello Year 1, Goodbye PFP

Hey, so its May already. And i'm already in my fourth week of school? Or is it third? Starting to like my class now.

I'm still trying to adapt to school days without the jags and words can't express how thankful i am to have Morris with me in this class. I yell at him, throw shit at him and yet he's always by my side. School is much different now compared to PFP year.



GAIA Tribe

MS1402 / D(A)

Tyler & Kevin

Above pictures were from my 2nd day of orientation camp. It was a bit painful going through another camp. I didn't have the same feelings i felt in pfp year, the people were different. It was awkward and worst of all, the weather was being such a bitch. It was so hot and i probably showed my bitchy side to my new classmates without realising it. These classmates are going to be here with me for the next three years. Since there are only 2 DMMM classes in NYP, we don't have to change classes every year like the rest of the school. We are one "cosy family" according to one of lecturer.

I should feel happy that now i'm finally doing something i enjoy, and would want to be doing for the rest of my life. Hopefully. But i'm still not used to how the jags and i have split. Pri, Asyu and Vanneh are in D(B) and Iris is in another course all by herself. I guess i should be thankful that at least i have Morris with me. And that we're not the only ones from PF1322 too. I have Haresh, Kerwin, Chloe and Janice with me as well. So i'm not that alone after all. :)

On April 30, i finally graduated from pfp! Had to attend the pfp graduation ceremony:

Guess who dropped by!

It was so nice of some of the MS02 kiddos and Esther our ogl to show their support! Thanks guys it meant a lot! Even though we didn't make it for the movie with y'all.


PF1322 - the last time we'll ever wear formal attires together.

Can't stop laughing at this shot hahaha.

Jaguars did it!!

Last time wearing formal with them? :(

Why do i always look like i'm growing out of someone's shoulder?

Ms Nat looks like one of us here.


Well, with this, i officially am out of pfp. I'm onto year 1, a whole new chapter in my life. I guess its time to conclude my year 0 now that i have a cert and all. I should stop holding onto memories of year 0. I have been on the same chapter for far too long. 

Pfp has been good. No, i'm not talking about my results. But the experience. The fun, the laughter, the joy and the excursions. We had "white day" and "black day" and so much nonsense. But i guess its time to leave it all behind. I guess this is why i'm writing this down here. So  that i'll always come back and look at it when i'm feeling down.

Pfp was intimidating, stressful and at times i would question if getting into this was the right choice. But i guess after its all over, i don't regret it at all. Sure, NYP might not be my ideal school. But the friends i made, the memories i have, its all worth it. As i close this chapter, and take the bookmark out, i can finally move on with a whole mind. No class is ever going to be as nonsensical as PF1322. But i guess no class can ever match up with MS1402 too. I remembered how much i miss my girls back in zhss when i first started out here. I've did it once, i can do it again. Year 1 is going to be the real deal. Its not going to be as easy going as pfp. No one is going to make sure i do my tutorials, listen in lectures, print my notes etc. I'm going to be on my own from now on. Okay not really now that i have my new classmates.

Goodbye year 0, goodbye PF1322, goodbye ms nat, mr lionel, ms chan. Goodbye pfp.

Hello year 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment