Saturday 2 March 2013

Those Days Where I....

- Just wanna run around and be a fool
- Wanna try out something totally different (Style, food, whatever)
- Wanna raid my closet and dig out whatever is useful and throw/give the rest away
- Want a piercing.
- Consider, again, about getting a tiny tattoo at the nape of my neck
- Would love to try getting decked out in spikes in skulls
- Should really get out in the sun
- Just wanna laze around in bed
- Can just grab anyone from my contact list and have a uber fun day out
- Really just don't wanna go home
- Feel like going wild
- Can just shove my middle finger down the throats of judgemental people
- Dye my hair dark blue with purple highlights (Or the other way round works too)

Yep, they're all coming back! Basically my bucket list. Going to Taiwan in a few days!!! Ahh can't waitz. Should just make a list of things to do/get in Taiwan:

1. Get a Totoro Bag
2. Get a pair of  Spiked shoes
3. Get a decent bag to carry my books/laptop for when i get to poly
4. Get some other cool stuff.
5. Try out as much street food as i can without falling sick!
6. Try the best oyster mee sua!
7. Try the best dimsum! (Do Taiwanese eat dimsum..?)

No comments:

Post a Comment